Have questions about Hazardous Materials? Call us today at 1-877-520-0963 for your free consultation!
A Hazardous Materials Assessment helps determines if materials like asbestos, mould, lead, silica, PCBs, and mercury exist within your property. It is especially important to identify potential hazards in a building before starting a project that could impact these materials, like a renovation or demolition project. Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) also legislates that hazardous materials that exist within a workspace be identified and properly controlled. Testing for materials such as asbestos and lead at the beginning of your project can save you time, money, and headaches.
A Hazardous Materials Assessment or Testing conducted by ASE Services includes some, or all, the following, depending on what you need:
- Thorough testing of building materials within the areas of concern
- Sample analysis to determine the presence of hazardous materials
- A detailed Hazardous Materials Report, outlining the steps to be taken to properly address found hazardous materials
- Review of the Hazardous Materials Report with our experts
- Development of a workplace Management Plan or Code of Practice
- Training and oversight of your asbestos, lead, mould, or other hazardous materials projects